The Rock Community Radio aka Estero Bay Community Radio Inc., (Tax ID# 45-5496551) is a California-registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established to educate and inform locals using both FM broadcast and online streaming.
Radio For People, Not For Profit.
The Rock exists with the generous support of our listeners who become donors.
Become a member of The Rock. Show your support with a dollar a week (14 cents a day) and pick your premium. Get either 2 Rock Free-form Radio short sleeve t-shirts or the Rock Hoodie and 2 Rock window stickers. View back and front of this limited edition t-shirt.
Thank you for using our secure online donation form to support the station you love! Listener support is the largest form of support at The Rock and your donation today is critical to our continued success.
Make a one-time donation
MAIL A DONATION
Make checks out to:
The Rock Community Radio
1411 17th St.
Los Osos, CA. 93402
Get The Rock T-Shirts, Hats and other merchandise while making a tax deductible donation and a commitment to supporting community radio.
SHOP THE ROCK MERCH
By creating a bequest in your will or trust, you help ensure that the future of The Rock continues for generations to come.
DONATE YOUR OLD CAR
What are the benefits of donating my vehicle to The Rock.
• Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
• Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
• Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
• You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
• It's better than a low trade-in offer.
• Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
• Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
An important contribution to quality radio is made by foundations, corporations and individuals who provide funds to underwrite the presentation of a program or series of programs broadcast on The Rock. Show the community that your business supports community radio with live announcements.